Primary Navigation


Council Meetings


*New Opportunity*Parish Clerk/RFO Vacancy

Are you looking for something new? Would you like to work for the Parish Council? If so, Blisland Parish Council has a vacancy for a Parish Clerk/Responsible Finance Officer. Flexible hours, home working and pension are just some of the benefits. The job description, person specification and application form can be viewed below. Please contact […]

Need to report a problem with a highway, footway or roadway?

You can report highway issues direct to Cornwall Council via their online reporting system.  Follow the link below: You can also track the progress of your reports. If you need to report something that is causing an immediate danger or is an emergency please call 0300 1234 222.